Apr 9, 2014

Oh Dang!

A little late birthday card for you!
featuring Paper Smooches....
 If you look really close you can see white splotches on this card where I tapped my ink across my die cut plate before I used it to make an impression on the front of the card. I coloured with Copics and popped it all up with dimensional adhesive.

Seriously, I love this chickie. It just seemed like she would be saying this... Oh dang!
 I forgot your birthday! (in the cutest southern chickie voice maybe?) 
I didn't have a "forgot your birthday sentiment". So I went with this one instead.
 It would have been MUCH more perfect with a different sentiment inside. I do realise that. But you do with whatcha got!



This is a little card made for the Anything Goes Challenges over at the Paper Smooches blog. Also, for the May Guest Designer spot! Woot!

If you have some time, grab some Paper Smooches and give the challenge a whirl! 

thanks for stopping by!
k






3 comments:

lindalou said...

Adorable card with that little chick.

I actually set up my computer with my card templates and I can now print any sentiment I want on the card. It was getting too hard to find all the things I want to say on a card with just stamps. Granted…you have to start with the sentiment before you make the card, but it works great.

Happy carding.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Super ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparks! Hugs, Karin

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO cute! What a fun little card-- and perfect for anyone when you missed their bday! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.