Apr 5, 2014

Paper Smooches: Hey TV

I've shared this card before but I'm sharing it again on account of a shot at Guest designing spot over at the Paper Smooches blog in May! Wish me luck!


I used these adorable TV images in one of my favourite colour combos. Hot pink and aqua! Really, I don't think you can go wrong with hot pink. Not nowadays. I just need to grow me a mullet and wear a super stretchy mini skirt and my jelly bracelets and I am ready to go! Sweet.

Anyway, my tv is backed by some chevron die cuts that I stamped with a crosshatch image in black. Added a sweet little heart and a rhinestone for good measure.

Pardon the photo... its just crap-tastic, I realise. This was after losing camera #1 and not having a real crafting space in my new apartment. Things are definitely looking up, although I have also "lost"  camera #2 (i.e. left in a cab...again!)  
I am officially off cameras. Until further notice. I just cannot be trusted! 

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm shutting this night down in my neck of the woods. Almost time for some shut eye.
loves,
k




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the chevrons and the idea of stamping them before die cutting! Great card. Good luck!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.