Jun 26, 2014

You are simply Amazing!


Hey-llo there!! We just got back from our family vacation to Sri Lanka and I have missed you all!!! I wanted to stop in real fast to share a quick card. And let me just say it is a quick one! Because in the morning I'm heading out to Thailand for the weekend! I am very excited. One of the perks of living in Singapore is the chance for travel. And considering I have 4 kids, I don't get many chances!


So before I leave, just wanted to share this one little thing with you:


This has a few sets in it: Watts Up by Simon Says Stamp and the sentiment is from Wplus9. I heat embossed the rays in gold and added the hearts in Ripe Tomato by Hero Arts. I really LOVE that ink!

Sorry for the quick one today but when I come back I will have some new things to share. Next week will be fun! So, hope you have a great weekend.

love to you and yours
k



2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you created such a modern, art deco feel with that one stamp!

Kendrick B said...

Interesting thooughts


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.