Jul 6, 2014

Hey There Beautiful


So this is the very first card I made using the Peerless watercolors. I said it before, and I'll say it just once more... Holy Smokes, these watercolors are amazing! SO incredibly vibrant and yet fun and easy to use. All that I am looking for. 


I finally got my hands on some Altenew stamp sets (its been crazy trying to track them down and scrape them together. I still have a few more I'm dying to own and everyone is out of stock!)

I started by embossing my flower images with white embossing powder on water-colour paper. I used some red, pink and amber colours to wash colour over the entire panel. I also picked up some new Wink of Stella pens and I love them too! So fast and easy to use but with a sparkly power that will knock yo' socks off! I can't believe I have gone so long without them! I highly recommend them if you haven't taken the plunge yourself. 


I finished off my card with a blended sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and Wplus9 and a onyx pearl dot. I love looking at this card because the colour just send me a nice shot to the heart and makes me happy!


That's all for this weekend. I will be back next week to share more. We are on a quick weekend family trip before really committing ourselves to another school term. But I will get cracking on more when I return, promise!

thanks for stopping by.
k

4 comments:

Lysa said...

Hi Kristie! This is simply BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors- I've been thinking about getting some wink of stella pens too- that sparkle is just awesome! :)

Marcie Sharp said...

Envious of your Altenew stamps- I can't find them anywhere! :) I love the gorgeous watercoloring and the beautiful sparkle from the Wink of Stella!

Miriam Prantner said...

Totally gorgeous! I love the bright colors, fantastic design/painting!

Jill said...

Oooooo so bright and bold! Great card


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.