Jul 20, 2015

Top Dog Dies: First post!!

Good morning to you all! It's Monday here in my neck of the woods and I wanted to share with you my very first post for Top Dog Dies... I was fortunate enough to work with these cute hot air balloons. I matched it with a paper collection from My Mind's Eye which fit perfectly!

Here is card number one:



I love when things just go together seamlessly. It was if these die cuts were made to go with this paper (of course it helps that the paper is carnival themed and has its own hot air balloons in it)


I also paired it with some vellum, both patterned and plain and some gold sequins. Those just can't be beat!



And of course I was having such a great time die cutting things that I had enough for two cards. I used a sticker for the sentiment on this card. I stuck it to some vellum and trimmed it out for an added mat. 

You can see the patterned vellum a bit more in this photo.  I love patterned vellum!


Well, that's it. My work here is done! I am posting every tuesday here on the blog and over at Top Dog Dies, so be sure to check it out! This was actually done for last week so I will have a new one for you on Tuesday (EST) So I will see you then!

xoxo
k

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I love the patterned papers you die cut! These are gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous cards!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.